[AI] Strange Behavior of the System Tray

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 11 03:20:21 EDT 2008

Hello
Place your system focus on start button and press Alt+enter, to open task
bar and start menu property's dialog box. On task bar page press tab to move
to the check box which says "notification area hide inactive  icons." Press
space bar to uncheck this check box if it is checked. Hopefully this will
resolve the issue, if not let me know.

Hitendra Rupani