[AI] Strange Behavior of the System Tray

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:13:32 EDT 2008

 to keep all icons in system tray do the following steps

Start Menu

List of 6 items
1. From Control Panel, Move to Taskbar and Start menu and press ENTER.
2. From the Taskbar page, press ALT+G to move to and uncheck Group Similar
Taskbar Buttons.
3. Press ALT+H to move to and uncheck the check box for Hide inactive icons.
4. Press CTRL+TAB to move to the Start Menu page.
5. Select Classic start menu.
6. Press ENTER to close this dialog box.
list end