[AI] Strange Behavior of the System Tray
firojjee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:13:32 EDT 2008
to keep all icons in system tray do the following steps
List of 6 items
1. From Control Panel, Move to Taskbar and Start menu and press ENTER.
2. From the Taskbar page, press ALT+G to move to and uncheck Group Similar
3. Press ALT+H to move to and uncheck the check box for Hide inactive icons.
4. Press CTRL+TAB to move to the Start Menu page.
5. Select Classic start menu.
6. Press ENTER to close this dialog box.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Arup Chakraborty" <arup_nest at yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:54 AM
Subject: [AI] Strange Behavior of the System Tray
> I have been facing a strange behavior of the System Tray for which I could
> not find any solution.
> One of my friend uses cable connection for Internet. She can login and
> logout from the System Tray but the difficulty is that, the program often
> disappears from the System tray. Please guide me, how I can stop this.
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please visit the list home page at
More information about the AccessIndia