[AI] About .kes files.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:11:15 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

Thank you for the help. I got the .kes files from Viraj. I saved his
attachments on my pen drive, but not his email address when I went home from
office. So I had to write to the list for help. However, Viraj sent the .txt
versions and I did not have to try it. Anyway, I have saved the tips and
next time, I get something, these tips will come handy.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329