[AI] guidelines

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 02:34:07 EDT 2008

Dear Mr Galani,

after heartily wishing you joy I thank you for your letter.

already we get all the instructions in the welcome mail - so posting
the guidelines every month isn't that necessary. rather, I presume
that, the new subscribers should not be allowed to post until the
moderator hears from them that they have properly studied the rules
and shall abide accordingly.

additionally, If Access India monthly sends out an email telling about
the instructions then due to the large number of subscribers, at least
it would be copycatted 500 times and these emails are stored in the
servers adding to global warming - an overlooked menace which is ready
to rub the life from our planet.

excuse me for putting up a contrasted opinion.

sincerely,

Shadab Husain