[AI] guidelines

sakinadhariwala sfd100488 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:15:32 EDT 2008

Access India Digest is very helpfull to new comers like me. The moderater
and the list members are very generous and broad minded. I got to learn
manny things from them. But it's right, rules and regulations must be
followed strictly and subject must be restricted to Information and
Technology for V I persons only.
Thanks and regards Sakina.