[AI] Doubt regarding audio and video devices.

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:24:17 EDT 2008

If the OS is not loaded, then your best bet I think is to either do a search
on your model number or just contact the service center. There's one another
way if you are willing to take the risk, however, is to open the casing and
have a look at it with your sighted acquaintance. Do this only if your
device is out of warrantee. And needless to say if the sighted person is
little technically advanced, you stand on luck