[AI] Meeting with IBA authorities

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:30:03 EDT 2008

Nafisa, Sam and I met with the Chairman of IBA and his colleague on 9th June 2008. They were absolutely Ok about drafting fresh guidelines and giving all facilities. The IBA had been concerned about the security. We explained the technology and our concerns. We explained about accessindia and the profile of the members.  All in all the meeting went of very well.  the RBI circular of 4th June has played a major part.  I have offered to draft the guidelines based on which they can issue fresh directives to the banks.

I have started working on these guidelines when I am ready I will post it on accessindia for your comments.  For a couple of days this thread should be closed.

Thanks for the support
Kanchan