[AI] Would you like to know the success story of a young blind man who has set out on a mission and has been inspiring and transforming the lives of thousands of men and women working for M.N.Cs.?

shakir syed shakirsd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:50:39 EDT 2008

                                   The Director
							Empower Institute of Self Development
							39-10-10/1, first floor
							Veterinary Hospital Road, Labbipet
							Vijayawada-520010
										Cell: 09347255325
E-mail id: shakirsd at gmail.com
Hi everybody,
I'm Shakir director of Empower Institute of Self Development. I'm a
novice to Access India, thirty year old, unmarried and a freelance
H.R.D. trainer by profession. I'd like to thank Mr.Vamshi for
introducing me to this new world. Being a success coach,
during the last three years I've led over hundred workshops at over
sixty organisations including software, insurance, hospitality, real
estate, elevator, jewelry etc. industries across India.

	At age five I got complete blindness due to Glaucoma.  I'm pleased to
tell you that by sheer will power and determination I became the first
blind to do M.B.A. in A.P., with electives in human resource
management and financial management. I got my second masters degree in
English literature. Also, my name has been enlisted in page 103 of The
prestigious Limca Book of Records of 2002 edition for transcribing the
holy Quran into English Braille. For all my achievements I was
felicitated by his Excellency the former president of India Dr.
A.P.J.Abdul Kalam on 1 February 2007.

	My strength lies in inspiring and motivating people, thereby helping
them to bridge the gap between what they are and what they can be.
I believe that Access India is an excellent platform wherein all
visually challenged from every nook and corner of the country can
interact, share and help one another selflessly.  I'd like to end the
mail by congratulating the person who came out with the idea to form
Access India. Bye.

Yours affectionately,

Shakir.