[AI] Fine reader query.

neela reka neela.welcome at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:01:31 EDT 2008

respected Sir.
you can scan easily with Fine reader and you can save multy pages in one file.
it is more compatable also.
you can scan and read simultaniously.
when you open fine reader, Scan and read Option is there if you press
enter on it, you can scan and read simultaniously.
if you wan't to save it in same file, when you press Control S save as
dialog box will come you press tab and you need to select option
called save pages in single file.

hope this will help you.
if you have any questions let me know.

thanks in regards.

On 6/10/08, balaram <chess.balaram at asianetindia.com> wrote:
> Dear List,
> Is scanning with fine reader easy?
>  If I have to scann multiple pages, Will I have to save different pages
> as different files?
> does fine reader have compatible issues with different scanners?
> Besides giving valuable answers to these questions, I would be grateful
> if somebody can help  me with step by step instructions to scan with
> fine reader.
> Thanks in advance,
>
> P. Balaraman.

NEELA