[AI] re jokes

vikas munot challenge_vikas at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 10 07:14:44 EDT 2008

Hi friends, it was really disappointing to read a lot of vehement criticism on Ashik's mail. We all understand that the subject was not appropriate. But then, he has just stepped into this mailing list. If we treat him like this, he may not post anything, even though it is relevant. We are hear to motivate and encourage each other. A few days back many of us gave him a warm welcome, and not even a week has passed, we treat him like this. If something is not going right, let one or two comment on it. Please follow my humble request in order to keep this community a peaceful one.
Thanks,
M. Vikas Munot.
email vikas.munot at yahoo.com  skype--- speakvikas

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/