[AI] About .kes files.

vamshi . G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:51:46 EDT 2008

Hai

The following is the procedure for converting KES files into word format.

1. Open the required file in Kurzweil
2. Go to "Save as" option in the file menu.
3. Give one tab and you will come to the option wherein you can select
the format in which you want to save that particular file.
4. The default format will be KES. Press M once or twice and you will
come to MS Word.
5. Then hit OK.
6. Now come out of Kurzweil and open the same file on your hard disc.
Your file in MS Word format is ready.

I am doing the same for the past one year. Hope this helps. Any
problem in the above, feel free to contact me. I don't mind even doing
it for my friend. And also you can change the voice of Kurzweil to the
voice of Jaws. Good luck. Bye.

Profound regards
Vamshi. G
09949349497