[AI] About .kes files.

balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Mon Jun 9 09:12:46 EDT 2008

Sure,
The speech synthasiser is used  in JAWS is elequance and
By installing the software or the speech package outloud, you get the
Viavoice speech engine which is almost the carbon copy of elequence and
the voices can be hardly differentiated with the same reading voices you
get in elequence.
You can have read, rocko, shelly, santy and who else not?
I am not writing this to present any counter arguement but am I  trying
to share my tiny bit of experience in this matter.