[AI] Help needed to download drivers.

balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Mon Jun 9 08:49:11 EDT 2008

No idea dear friend.
Has to check with the motherboard.
If I can get the model of the motherboard, I hope, the rest of the thing
will be easier.
I am still at a loss as to why should we know about the audio and video
devices of any system.
I have so far relied on the model of the computer and the model of the
motherboard to get the graphic drivers and the audio ones.
If you don't mind, little bit of an explanation will really help me to
have a bit more headway.