[AI] About .kes files.

balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Mon Jun 9 05:58:40 EDT 2008

To add to this, Kes files can only be opened with Kurzweil.
Open the needed file.
Go to file menu and choose the save as option.
go to the file type by pressing tab and select the file format to which
you wish to save the file.
press enter and you are done. The file will be saved to that folder
where the original file is in.