[AI] The inclusive world of children

balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Mon Jun 9 05:43:48 EDT 2008

Truly thought provoking an article.
A real picture of our horrifying  scenario of education and the
different ways to look at it.
But, the unfortunate fact is that, after knowing all these facts and the
reality of the mistakes we are making in the name of education, Will we
be able to rescue our children from total catastrophe?
There won't be any need of making able and efficient robots as our own
children in future, will smartly fill in their places with no emotions,
feelings, expressions, and lack of cheerful faces.
If things goes like this, we will even with pleasure forget the very
concept of childhood and children.
Though facts are like these, we are never going to address them in time
as we proudly are becoming more and more civilize and mechanical by the
minute, fast running towards our inevitable downfall or to say the
perishing act.
Sorry list, for this long and time consuming reply.
Sure, we don't have time to waste for these.
My apology's.

Thanks and regards,
P. Balaraman.