[AI] UP to set up university for the handicapped

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Mon Jun 9 07:15:56 EDT 2008

We are talking of a University and not a school. There are hundreds of
visually impaired students already studying in mainstream Universities. Once
a student reaches the college level,  we do not talk in terms of Resource
teachers and Braille. These are centres of higher learning.

The step taken by Ms.Mayavati, I believe is about charity and politics.

With warm regards,

George

George Abraham
CEO