[AI] UP to set up university for the handicapped

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Mon Jun 9 06:28:48 EDT 2008

Today when we are talking about an inclusive World, a special Univ for the
disabled is a step backward. Even the use of the word Handicapped is
indicative of a charity mindset.  On the other hand, I feel the State Govt
should invest in making all Univs in UP Disabled friendly.

Best regards;,

George

George Abraham
CEO