[AI] I am Sinoj VR. Introduction about me.

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 01:07:57 EDT 2008

hi sanoj, warm welcome on this list wich is the right platform for all
of us to share our learning as well as difficulties. so please go
ahead and share everything related to the upliftmentand success of our
all colleagues. so please feel free to ask your difficulties to all of
us. i am mukesh jain law graduate and working with ntpc ltd. situated
in chhatisgarh state as law assistant. i will be happy to hear more
from you on this list. so take care and lots of wishes from all of us.
  mukesh jain.

On 6/7/08, sinoj vr <sinoj567 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hai friends
>   I am Sinoj VR the new member of accessindia.  I am from Kochi in Kerala
> state.  I am doing 2nd year degree course in malayalam literature at Kochi.
> I am very happy to became a member of accessindia.
> My mail ID is sinoj567 at gmail.com
>
>                                       Thanks to all

Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"