[AI] Help needed to download drivers.

balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Sun Jun 8 08:39:44 EDT 2008

The notebook is used by onee of my friends. The OS loaded in it is
Vista.
Though I tried much, couldn't get the audio or the video drivers so
far.
The person wishes to revert to XP.
The problem is that, he hasn't got the driver CD for the audio and
grafic drivers for Windows XP.
I am at a loss as what to do next as the person badly needly XP to be
installed on his notebook.