[AI] Help required - Volume Control - You tube

vamshi . G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 03:51:03 EDT 2008

How safe is youtube? As it is a website where anyone can upload their
audios and videos, the chance of virus is more. But recently it was
reported in the news that there are two crore registered users and
fifty lakh ocassional users for youtube in India. So, i request the
knowledgeble members of our list to comment whether youtube is really
harmful or it is just as harmful as any other website.
Profound regards
Vamshi. G