[AI] Fw: [SBOI-post] School for Handicaps

Vishwanathan K S kalpathyvs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 01:41:01 EDT 2008

Dear list members,
I am forwading a mail from a Sai Baba devotee who wants to start a school for the handicapped children in the state of HP.He has sent his contact details and wants suggestions and ideas from knowledgable people.I am sure some of of our list members would have good suggestions and request  them to write to the good samaritan with a noble cause..
Best Regards,
K.s.Vishwanathan.
Tel No: 022-28738192