[AI] A new Member

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 10:00:31 EDT 2008

Hello Everybody,

I am Ashikali Hirani, the newest member of the group. I am an M.A. in English literature. I am forty-four. At present I work as a teacher of English at the Government High School, Botad. It is in the Saurashtra area of Gujarat. I am naturally interested in literature. My other hobbies are music, current affairs and sports. I am a very good friend of Firozbhai Pathan who constantly insisted upon my being a member of this group. I hope I will also contribute to this mission. However, my mails might be more on other subjects than computer. I can do only what I know. I am firozbhai's disciple in matters of computer. See you.
Ashik Hirani