[AI] Please help me out, I am unable to scan and download the attachment through gmail

Suresh suresh.tsl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 11:28:26 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,

If you are using Internet explorer, follow different steps given below:

1. Press enter on the link "scan and download".  The new browser should open
with the dialog displaying details and the button to download the file.
2. Press shift+ enter on the link "scan and download" and the new browser
should appear with details and the button to download the file.
3. Press insert+ (numpad minus) to root JAWS cursor to virtual cursor.
Press left mouse button (slash in numerical keypad) to open the link "scan
and download".  The new browser should appear with the details.
4. As you know, the mouse and the JAWS cursor are the same.  So place the
focuss on the link "scan and download".  Press Insert+numpad minus to drag
the JAWS cursor to the location.  Use left and right arrow keys and make
sure that you are on the initial letter of the link "Scan and download".
Don't move your mouse, just press left button in the mouse twice.
5. If your browser is not allowing popups, repeat the same steps that
mentioned in fourth point.  Make sure when you are clicking with mouse press
and hold control key.  No need to change pop settings in tools menu.  It
should resolve the problem.

Hope it works on firefox also,  But I don't use Firefox.

Kavitha!

You might have opened the file.  Usually the dialog that you mentioned in
your mail appears when we open "ppt" files.

Regards
Suresh