[AI] V I students in Science

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 7 11:17:29 EDT 2008

Thanks ashish and thanks to roopakshi as well who responded offlist.
I would re-iterate my information request about knowing any visually impaired students in the science stream. And any other relevant information for the student - such as accessible study material, how to understand and do diagrams, laboratory work etc.

By the way the concerned student for whom i wrote is Mayank Sharma who has joined AccessIndia and has just sent a test mail to the group.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A one-stop information helpdesk on the eye and blindness
C/o Score Foundation,
Y - 70, Lower ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016.

Cell: +91 98917 91089
Eyeway helpdesk: +91 9968 329 329 (monday to friday 11am to 5pm)
Office phone: 011 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581

Website: www.eyeway.org