[AI] V I students in Science

Ashish Jha mrashish_jha at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 7 02:14:37 EDT 2008

Pranay,

I being VI did Class xi & xii with Science.

Ofcourse you have to work hard and study more to come in competency among the general candidates..

Since I am facing problem in posting mail to Ai for a long time, I am marking a copy to your personel mail id too..

I would be very happy if I can assisst here in any way.. You can drop ur mail to my personal ID:
ashish_jhaengg at yahoo.co.in