[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 26, Issue 25

Ram Kumar drkwisdom at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 00:46:23 EDT 2008

Dear sir, As I understand, though integrated education is possible for
visually challenged, Not many schools admit them. In this case only
handful of normal schools do admit them in tamilnadu. Only few schools
have resource teachers to catter the needs of the visually challenged
students here. If all schools come  forward to admit visually
challenged students without any negligence the provission of
integrated education guaranteed by the government of india will meet
its   full success.

On 6/7/08, rajan.r r <rajaniedc at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> what is the existing position of Integrated Educatiion for the Disabled
> Children all over India. Please inform me. information will be passed about
> the implementation of the IED in Kerala on demand. Suggestions are invited
> in the matter of integrating the disabled children in the main stream
> of the society. Please acknowledge me.
>
> Rajan.R
> Deputy Director (IEDC)
> O/o The Director of Public Instructions,
> Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala State
>

>       Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university