[AI] your thoughts on braille

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Fri Jun 6 12:58:14 EDT 2008

Hi Amritpal

Some years back, There used to be a newspaper  published at Pune which had its output similar to what you are describing. They were using screen printing. Those types of printing cannot be read more than a couple of times and has very poor shelf life. Therefore, making it very expensive.

Probably it is still published, I have no idea about it.

Harish.