[AI] Please help me out, I am unable to scan and download the attachment through gmail

kavita desai kavita.desai08 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 03:34:24 EDT 2008

Hi friends

I am using Internet Explorer, I scan and downloaded the file using
control plus shift plus m.

The file name was Hero.ppt. It was sent by suresh. But the file is not
opening it can't open because it says multiple document interface the
window.I do not know the reason behind it.

On 6/6/08, phani srikanth <phani625 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi kavitha, which brouzer you are   using whether internet explorer or
> firefox. if it is I.E as soon as u click on the scan and download you
> should get a dialogue asking for whether to run or save the file. if u
> r not getting that u can allow popups for that sight by going to
> either tools menu and allow popups temperarily or by pressing alt  n
> and allow popups. un install any tool bars if any.
> if it is firefox brouzer allow popups by pressing alt o.
>

> On 6/5/08, vamshi . G <gvamshiai at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Kavitha
>>
>> Even I had this problem for a while and got rid of that by
>> uninstalling google tool bar from the system. Hope this helps.
>>

>> On 6/5/08, Samuel Rodrigues <kr.samuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello Kavitha
>>> I guess it may be that the pop ups are blocking that.
>>> Press Control+shift+enter, or control+shift+m after clicking on the menu.
>>> Hope it works out, or come on and tell what happens.
>>> Samuel
>>> Skype:
>>> kr.samuel
>>> Tel: