[AI] your thoughts on braille

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:59:01 EDT 2008

Yes, there's no substitute for braille like there's no substitute for hard
and smart work. Moreover, it would be a foolish idea to differentiate
braille from modern, and 'cutting edge' technology, as both have till now,
and will perform a front-foot contribution to our growth in the days to
follow. And let's remember that Braille printers, refreshable braille
displays, braille embossers, or whatever, have the inherited properties of
braille, and cannot be discarded so easily unless I'm much mistaken

Happy brailling Monsieurs