[AI] Please help me out, I am unable to scan and download the attachment through gmail

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:08:31 EDT 2008

hi kavitha, which brouzer you are   using whether internet explorer or
firefox. if it is I.E as soon as u click on the scan and download you
should get a dialogue asking for whether to run or save the file. if u
r not getting that u can allow popups for that sight by going to
either tools menu and allow popups temperarily or by pressing alt  n
and allow popups. un install any tool bars if any.
if it is firefox brouzer allow popups by pressing alt o.