[AI] Bingo! We have it from the horse's mouth.

Gopalakrishnan gopalakrishnan_vip at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 5 11:34:28 EDT 2008

Hello Nafisa,

Thank you very much for the information you have sent to the group members.
It's indeed a good news for all the visually impaired persons.  I think that
this circular would facilitate visually impaired persons to take part in all
banking activities.  Thanks to individuals, organisations and the Reserve
Bank of India for their continuous efforts made in releasing the wonderful
circular.

With regards,

Gopalakrishnan