[AI] about my introduction

Gajendra Vyas vyasgajendra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:21:31 EDT 2008

hi Kavita,
as you mentioned, you were working as a teacher. you cannot lose your job on
the basis that you have become blind. disability act protects you. you can
approach any local blind organisation or seek legal advice.
i am also a teacher working with blind people.
my phone is : 079-30127030
mobile is :09427065866
e mail is :vyasgajendra at gmail.com