[AI] Advertisement for the job openings in the Bank of Maharashtra...
Amjad Ahmed Fitwala
amjad_022 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 10:32:40 EDT 2008
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk recruitment
Bank of Maharashtra
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)HRD Department, Lokmangal, 1051, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411005
Bank of Maharashtra invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for the posts in Clerical Cadre as follows :
list of 1 items
* Clerks : 400 posts (in various states), Age : 18 to 27 years as on 01/04/2008, relaxation as per rules.
Important Dates :
list of 5 items
* Begining of Online registration : 19/05/2008
* Last Date of Online Registration : 18/06/2008
* Last Date for Receipt of Print-Out : 25/06/2008
* Last Date for Receipt of Print-Out
for Far-Flung Areas : 02/07/2008
* Date of Written Test : 24/08/2008
list of 2 items
* SC/ST/ PC/ Ex-Serviceman : Degree from a recognized university OR 12th standard pass with 55% marks with
backed by a certificate of a recognized institution for having completed a course of the duration of 100 hours.
* General / OBC : Degree from a recognized university OR 12th standard pass with 60% marks with computer literacy backed by a certificate of a recognized
institution for having completed a course of the duration of 100 hours.
Application Fee : Rs. 150/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST) Application fee including postage should be paid by a single Demand Draft /Bankers' Cheque issued by a Scheduled
Commercial Bank to be drawn in favour of "Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Account - Clerical Project 2008" payable at Pune. Candidate must write his/ her
name, date of birth & address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/ Bankers' Cheque.:
How to Apply : Apply Online. After that take a printout the registeration information and send it in a closed envelope superscribed thereon " Printour for
the post in Clerical Cadre in Bank of Maharashtra" to :
Post Box No. 7745, Borivali (West), Mumbai-400092
for more information and details like educational qualification, age, reservation, selection procedure, test centres etc.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
More information about the AccessIndia