[AI] The order copy of my case.

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:09:16 EDT 2008

Hi Amar,

Congratulations for your shear success!

please do continue on the same foot and I am sure you'll have a dividence paid!> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:10:35 +0530> From: amarjain2006 at gmail.com> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in; sayeverything at yahoogroups.co.in> Subject: [AI] The order copy of my case.> > Respected Members,> You might be knowing that I had filed a case against a law college for not> giving me admission even as a general student.> So I fought for the rights and I have won that case.> This is just to inform you that if anybody want that order copy then I can> send it. But for this please do not request on the list.> Hope that this order copy will help us in future if we get into some problem> with any affiliated college of UGC.> With Regards,> > -- > AMAR JAIN.> MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.> E-MAILS:> amarjain at lawyerindia.co.in> amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in> amarjain2006 at gmail.com> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in