[AI] your thoughts on braille

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 03:38:59 EDT 2008

actually i became totaly blind just 12 years ago

and after getting blind ness i could able to survive and doing nice all
because of computer and tape or other technology

i have not learn braillee  or honestly i could not able to learn at this age

still i beleive we can live without braillee but we can not ignore
technology

and modern technology is advancing so fast that braillee has very little
room in that