[AI] Anyone using talking calculator?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 00:59:41 EDT 2008

Hi Abdul,

First off, I have just completed my undergraduation,
so no need to refer to me as ma'am.

There are talking scientific calculaters available in
outside, but there is no vender in India. That said,
Indian instructers dont make use of scientific any
way. You can buy the calculater from Saksham for
performing basic calculations.

In statistics, you would need to refer to certain
tables, which you can ask some one to type them out
for you on the computer.
In mathematics, you would need to solve complex
expressions. For this, there are a couple of
accessible programmes. ucalc is one. Search for it on
google. I cant remember the names of others.

When you face a specific problem, you can contact me.

Regards