[AI] Anyone using talking calculator?

Sathiyaprakash Ramdoss sathiya.ramdoss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 20:18:07 EDT 2008

Hello Friend,

Right now, I will be using ORION T1-34 talking scientific calculator.
By using this calculator, you can perform almost all functions i.e.,
trignometry, Hyperbolic,  statistical, fractions and so on. Most of
the VC  students in the computer science, engineering, mathematics
department  here in the United States are using     this calculator.
"ORBIT Research" is the company that  produces this calC. If you need
information pertaining to this CalC, I'll be happy to provide
including  price and shipping cost.  If you are having a long term
goal to shine in this field of Numbers and statistics,  I would highly
and strongly recommend  this  tool for you and other VC people. Please
do not hesitate to raise your tantalizing questions to me and I will
be happy to answer at any time, OK?

Thanking You.

 Your's Sathiyaprakash