[AI] An urgent quary of a job opportunity, please reply...

Amjad Ahmed Fitwala amjad_022 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 10:45:40 EDT 2008

Hello Friends!
After the vacancy in the State Bank of India, there is a job opportunity for the clerical post in the Bank of Maharashtra also. The last date of submitting the application form is 18th June, 2008. I have got its online application form on the concerned website, but I am not aware about the eligiblity criteria. I have still not found its advertisement in any of the newspaper. Anyone is aware about the eligiblity criteria in the Bank of Maharashtra for the clerical job openings?
Regards,
Amjad