[AI] clicking sound not audible

Zujar Kanchwala zujarbright at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:01:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

Maybe your sound scheme is changed. You can check this by opening Control Panel and then "Sounds and Audio Devices". In the resulting dialog box, press CTRL+TAB to land on to the Sounds page. Check the combo box. It may read either a blank entry "blank" or "Windows Default". If not, set it to "Windows Default". If it reads "blank", TAB to the treeview in the dialog box and navigate to Windows Explorer -> Start Navigation. Select "Windows XPStart.wav". You may test the sound by hitting the Play/Stop button. Activate the OK button.

Note: The procedure mentioned here is for Windows XP. It may differ for Windows Vista.

Hope this helps!