[AI] Mail through evolution.

pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:43:18 EDT 2008

Hello sir,
This is to request u to pls mail me all the details about this mail client
Ubuntu/evolution i.e.  From Where & How I can download this mail client?
How do I use this mail client ?
and How do I configure my gmail account or my yahoo account in it?
Is this mail client Ubuntu/evolution accessable with JAWS 8.0 also?
I'll be highly obliged to u for all yr kind & invaluable help & guidance in
this matter.
Thanking u in anticipation & looking forward to yr reply .
With best regards.  Anubha.
TELE : 0532-2400183.

E.mails :

pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com,