[AI] Incentives for marrying physically challenged

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Jun 3 00:32:56 EDT 2008

What he meant by abuse is the fact that people (especially able-bodied
men) marry persons with disability for money and ditch them once they
get hold of the doe. Though there are genuine cases where people show
real willingness (often with great courage) to share their lives with
the disabled person, unfortunately that remains a minority --or at least
people generally think that able-bodied persons con the disabled persons
to filch the little money they have.

Subramani