[AI] The order copy of my case.

chandra supriya tapana.supriya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:48:40 EDT 2008

On 6/2/08, Ram Kumar <drkwisdom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, glad to learn that you have won against the injustice caused to
> you. In fact, one of my friends who is also a visually challenged
> facing the same problem in geting phd admission. If you could send me
> the copy of the judgement you have received, it will be of immense
> use. my email id is, drkwisdom at gmail.com with thanks and regards, D,
> ramkumar
>
> On 6/2/08, akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com <akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi dear Amar!
>> congratulations!!!
>>
>> A very very good opening inning as a lawyer!!!!
>>
>>   Man, keep it up!!!
>>
>> Please send a copy in my inbox.
>>
>> Many many wishes from me for a very very successful and a rocking career.
>>
>>   Just be happy and cheer!!!!
>>
>> Bye for now.
>>
>> Akhilesh.
>>

>> On 6/2/08, sweety.bhalla <sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com> wrote:
>>> PL send it to me. Thanks in anticipation.
>>> sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com

Hai dear amar,
Its really a good news! I felt very very happy when I gone through
your mail. Think this is a first success in your career, like this you
should win all the cases in your profession and you should receive
national award for not losing a single case jest like me.
I have received national award as role model of India in 2006 for not
losing a single case in my profession. My blessings are always with
you.
With best wishs
Chandra supriya
B.A, L.L.M