[AI] about my introduction

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:44:52 EDT 2008

Respected Mam,
I am a small baby of Access India, right now I have given my 12th board's
exams and waiting for the results.
I want to pursue my career in Law.
I also love to sing, like to surf on the internet, talking on the phone,
making and maintaining good relations etc.
I am glad to know about you. Very very warm and sweet welcome on this list.
If you need any help regarding chatting etc you can write me personally on
my email that is:
amarjain2006 at gmail.com
I will try my level best to help you.
Hope you will learn many good things here.
With Best Regards,