[AI] The order copy of my case.

Ram Kumar drkwisdom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:59:50 EDT 2008

Hello, glad to learn that you have won against the injustice caused to
you. In fact, one of my friends who is also a visually challenged
facing the same problem in geting phd admission. If you could send me
the copy of the judgement you have received, it will be of immense
use. my email id is, drkwisdom at gmail.com with thanks and regards, D,
ramkumar

On 6/2/08, akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com <akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi dear Amar!
> congratulations!!!
>
> A very very good opening inning as a lawyer!!!!
>
>   Man, keep it up!!!
>
> Please send a copy in my inbox.
>
> Many many wishes from me for a very very successful and a rocking career.
>
>   Just be happy and cheer!!!!
>
> Bye for now.
>
> Akhilesh.
>

> On 6/2/08, sweety.bhalla <sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com> wrote:
>> PL send it to me. Thanks in anticipation.
>> sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university