[AI] regarding inter recording

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 04:26:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

infact, there're many such recording players. but the one I use most and like much is the real-player-11. it's recording quality is immensely good, and the application is quite accessible. but if you wish to record, you've to start recording before the file begins playing, meaning, once the file is played on your PC, you won't be in a position to record it back. you've to therefore take precautions of recording before you go for playing your file online. once you've takencare of that, you'll have a recorded file in your hand!

hope it'll help!