[AI] about my introduction

kavita desai kavita.desai08 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 02:20:15 EDT 2008

hi friends,
I am Kavita Desai. I am a new member. I am residing in Bangalore. I am
a graduate. I am a low vision person(in bad condition) Earlier I was
working as a teacher. Recently my vision decreased. I am learning
braille and I have just completed a computer course with the jaws at
Enable India, Bangalore. I am looking a good career in a big company.
My hobbies are making new friends, learning new things, listening to
music, singing, partcipating in quiz and debates and gardening. I also
like chaatting, but I haven't learnt still.

I am a ambitious person and would like to know many things regarding
internet and chatting. Please help me when I need you all.

Have a nice and a wonderful day.

Kavita