[AI] Free Disk Space.

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 10:13:51 EDT 2008

Hello,

this is done by checking partition properties by
pressing alt plus enter over the partition you want to
know its properties. Then root your jaws cursor to
your pc cursor, then move up arrow until you here the
capacity, free space, and used space of your partition
selected.
You may also use the jaws key strokes for information
about the details of your selected icon, by pressing
jaws key plus control plus any of the keys in the
number row starting from 1, 2, 3, etc.
just locate your cursor over the partition you want to
get info about, then press jaws key plus control plus
1, or 2, etc. if no info, then be sure to select the
details categories from the view menu before hand.

hth