[AI] Free Disk Space.

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 09:04:51 EDT 2008

Hi Anubha,

please follow these simple steps to check the storage status of any disc on your computer:

1. place the curser on a disc/drive of which you wish to know the free space and used space.
2. hold on Alt Key and press enter.
3. now a dialogue-box,  showing you the properties of that drive/disc, opens up. since the entire information shown in the dialogue box is not accessible to PC curser, you've to turn on the JAWS Curser by pressing the right top-most key on your number-pad.
Note: you must first num-lock off before you'll activate the JAWS curser as a prime-condition.

hope you'll see your free space now!