[AI] AI Advises are welcomed

bijoy.sukumaran bijoy.sukumaran231 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 03:56:20 EDT 2008

Hello  all the members of Access India, I am bijoy I am up to my final year of graduation in English Literature. I would like to join any of well known univercities outside kerala for my post graduation. For this purpose i require some help from the list.I humbly request you to give me some advise on the following domaines, 1. Choosing the univercity, 2. Guide lines for entrence preparation, etc. I also would like to have maximum contacts with the students and teachers in the list. Bijoy sukumaran-skype id-bijoybijoy777 Hotmail id bijupalace05 at hotmail.com