[AI] Preparation for cat

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Sat May 31 09:14:11 EDT 2008


you can contact gagan bir singh

he has recently passed this exam and looking to get admision in IIM banglore

i am writing his mobile no.

hope you can get some guidance from him

09825714875

firoz
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL" <Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 3:48 PM
Subject: [AI] Preparation for cat


> Dear all
> Hi
> Can you all guide me as how to Prepare for the cat.
> Send me if you have soft material or in any accessible format which will 
> be useful to me.
> Tell me all the website which will be useful to me.
> Also I will be thankful to you all if you can tell me the person who is 
> ready to assist me while Preparing for the cat in anywhere in Mumbai.
>
> Thanks,
> When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
> Sanjeev
> Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
> Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
> Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com
> Call: +919820637390
> Direct office: +9167572183
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in 
> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Roopakshi 
> Pathania
> Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 5:44 PM
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] MBA in it
>
> Hi again,
>
> The following is the eligibility criteria for admission in IIT Madras. If 
> you do not fall into any of these categories, then you can always join a 
> normal business school. They too offer MBA in IT.
>
> 1)B.E./ B.Tech. (or equivalent) with First Class (or
> equivalent) from a recognized    Institution or University OR 2)A Master's 
> degree with First Class (or equivalent) in any discipline from a 
> recognized Institution or University.
> 3)Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if 
> selected, will be   admitted provisionally, on the condition that they 
> complete all requirements for   the qualifying degree before the start of 
> the programme and produce provisional
>  certificate of completion within two months of joining the programme.
>
> Sponsored Candidates:
>
> Candidates may be sponsored by their employers to pursue an MBA at IIT 
> Madras. They must have a minimum of two years of work experience in the 
> sponsoring organisation. These candidates are exempted from the JMET. They 
> will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview & 
> group task and a separate written test.
>
> Regards
> --- "Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL"
> <Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com> wrote:
>
>> I have done my graduation in arts. Would I be able to specialized in
>> IT.
>>  I mean that, all the IIT institution does not offer MBA in IT for
>> graduates who comes from non-technical fields.
>> According to my
>> information.
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
>> Sanjeev
>> Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
>>  Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
>> Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com
>>  Call: +919820637390
>> Direct office: +9167572183
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
>> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Roopakshi
>> Pathania
>> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:38 PM
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: Re: [AI] MBA in it
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You would have to give the same exams for any normal MBA exams like
>> CAT, XAT, SNAP, etc for specialising in IT. The specialisation field
>> is taught only in the second year. The subject would contain more
>> study in different software and hardware.
>>
>>
>> Regards
>> --- "Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL"
>> <Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com> wrote:
>>
>> > dear friends
>> > hi
>> > I am thinking to go for MBA in IT as a next step
>> to move further in my
>>
>> > career.
>> > please provide me whatever information you have.
>> >
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > When you don't have any choice, you have a choice
>> to work hard.
>> > Sanjeev
>> > Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
>> >  Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
>> > Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com
>> >  Call: +919820637390
>> > Direct office: +9167572183
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment
>> thereto contains
>> > corporate proprietary information.
>> > If you have received it by mistake, please notify
>> us immediately by
>> > reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its
>> attachments from your
>> > system. Thank You.
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to
>> > accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the
>> subject unsubscribe.
>> >
>> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make
>> any other changes,
>> > please visit the list home page at
>> >
>> >
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.i
>> n
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
>> any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.i
>> n
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment
>> thereto contains corporate proprietary information.
>> If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
>> immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail
>> and its attachments from your system. Thank You.
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the
>> subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
>> any other changes, please visit the list home page
>> at
>>
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>
>
> Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate 
> proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify 
> us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments 
> from your system. Thank You.
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list